I think it would make sense to ask InfoMedia to handle this. Please give them another call if they dropped the ball. They would just copy the standard things from previous meetings. And whatever corrections we find or improvements we make will benefit the next meeting. Why reinvent the wheel?

--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center