Hi Wei,

Do you know if PandaMover was conceived/designed in conjunction with security input or is it a case of "here is something that may address security concerns"?

Anything else about PandaMover that we should know about? Does data actually go through it or is it simply dealing with the catalog? Is it only for production or will user requested files go through it as well? Maybe it has been extensively tested and will just work transparently for everyone, but some of us are a bit paranoid. Cheers.

							Charlie
--
Charles C. Young
M.S. 43, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center