Hi Charlie,

I am not aware of PandaMover until our meeting with Michael Ernst at SLAC. Even now, I don't think most of us (sites) know much about PandaMover, how it works and whether the design incorporated security inputs.

I don't think PandaMover is a replacement for DQ2 at this moment. It is probably for Panda only (including pAthena analysis jobs), and will run in parallel with DQ2. My understanding is that it will be transparent for users.

>From other e-mail exchange a few minutes ago, I think they do have some thought on security. I am also making suggestions to them after a short discussion with Bob Cowles. Michael is supposed to contact us about PandaMover soon

regards,

Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)