Dear Colleagues,

The SiD Collaboration will meet Tuesday and Friday during the upcoming ALCPG/GDE Workshop at Fermilab, which will run from October 22-26, 2007. See http://ilc.fnal.gov/conf/alcpg07/

We hope everyone working on the SiD Concept will attend. Those interested in learning more about SiD or looking for ways to contribute are most welcome too. The SiD meeting on Tuesday, October 23, is scheduled for the morning session, parallel with similar meetings of the other concepts. SiD will also meet Friday afternoon, October 26, after the conclusion of ALCPG proper, from 13:15-17:00.

Please plan to attend both sessions, Tuesday morning and Friday afternoon--we have lots to discuss and plan--and make your travel arrangements accordingly.

The meetings will focus on SiD's planning for the LOI, progress reports on SiD technical developments, identifying areas that need help, and suggestions for new collaborators. There will be time for open discussion, spirited debate, and Q&A as well. A detailed agenda is under construction.

Looking forward to seeing you at the SiD/ALCPG meetings,

Harry and John
for SiD

P.S. Apologies if you've seen this message before.