	Andy, our namespace was cleaned to provide the default
behavior as far as I can tell i.e. for localpath, and cache of
the form /data* MSS files appears in /data*/{LFN=~s/\//%/g} and
a link exists as $localpath$LFN .

	Hence the question as the directive seem at this
stage redundant. One thing the N2N did (and will not do if
I disable the directive) is to allow falling-back to the
default convention if the path presented appeared to be of
the old PFN form.

	Cheers,

--
              ,,,,,