We will have our SLAC ATLAS forum meeting tomorrow (Wed Nov/7) at 12:00 noon Pacific time / 9:00pm CERN. SLAC party will meet at the Cypress room in the new wing of the director's office. In order to avoid the overdose of talks on similar subjects as the T&P week going on at CERN, this week's topic is something entirely different. Tom Markiewicz will tell us about the US LHC Accelerator Research Program (LARP) activities on the LHC collimators, which has an active component at SLAC. The forum agenda is at the usual place:
     http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=22998

Su Dong