Hi all,
in preparation for the meeting I implemented some comments in the paper.
You can find the tex and ps file modified in

/a/surrey15/vol/vol0/f.bbr_AWG56/azzolini/BAD/note1382/PRL/paper-prl.tex
and .ps

in REF-A.txt there are the Referee A comments mixed with the actions I
took and still pending issues.
REF-B still to be discussed.

see you tomorrow
ciao
Vir

  .*.    Two atoms bump into each other.
  /V\    One says 'I think I lost an electron!'
(/ \)   The other asks, 'Are you sure?',
(   )	to which the first replies, 'I'm positive.'