Hi, Andreas

The *.icc file you are referring to was actually already present in the CVS
version, so I suppose you do not have direct CVS access.
I fixed another *.icc issue in the XrdMon section, though.

I made the changes in CVS and I generated a release candidate tarball which I
host here for the moment:

http://people.web.psi.ch/feichtinger/xrootd/

I would be very glad if you could give this tarball a try. It survives "make
distcheck" and the simple test run by that, but we need to automatize more
tests, and I'm always glad when I get feedback about the autotools built
versions.

Cheers,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 56 310 47 33
AIT Group                               email: [log in to unmask]