-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Fabrizio Furano [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. November 2007 16:22
An: Goeringer Dr. Horst
Betreff: Re: mass storage backend to xrootd cache

Hi,

  did you put the export directive? In theory the olb.path directive is
declared as deprecated in the documentation, and will stop working with the
next release. At some point it will be upgraded in Alien as well...

  The same consideration applies to oss.path, oss.nocheck and oss.nodread.

  Imho you should remove the deprecated stuff, and then put in the export
directives that you need, without forgetting to set the 'mig' flag for each
subdir that you want to be migratable.

  Btw, if you attach the current config file, I'll try to have a look at it
asap.

Fabrizio