Hi Bob,

We can setup a short meeting or email exchange about this. pAthena is analysis via Panda. It is identical to Panda production from a Tier 2 prosepect, execpt it is submitted to a different batch queue. Since we use LFS fair share and want ATLAS to use general queues, we convert that (non-existing) batch queue to an existing batch queue, and put the jobs in a dedicated LSF fair share group.

regards,

--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)