Dear all,

Thank you to all of you who send me the comments.
I uploaded to wiki the updated draft of the report.
(http://xldb.slac.stanford.edu, "Members Only" area)
It contains the suggestions you made; KT and I tried
very hard to objectively address all the issues you
brought up.

I'm planning to make the report public this Friday,
so this is your last chance to ask for any changes.
I'll wait for final comments until the end of business
day on Thursday (Dec 20).

Thanks,
Jacek

--