Dear Colleague,

It is our pleasure to announce that LoopFest VII will take place at
the University at Buffalo (UB), Amherst, New York, May 14-16,
2008. The format will be three days of plenary talks.

LoopFest VII is sponsored by the American Linear Collider Physics
Working Group on higher-order calculations at a future International
Linear e+e- Collider (ILC), the UB Department of Physics and College
of Arts and Sciences, DoE and NSF.  The LoopFest series of workshops
aims to provide a forum to coordinate activities focussed on the
theoretical challenges from the LHC and from the ultra-high
experimental precision of a future ILC.

LoopFest VII topics include:

  * The potential of the LHC and ILC for precision measurements and
    their role in searching for and disentangling physics beyond the SM.

  * Progress in multi-loop and multi-leg calculations of SM and SUSY
    cross sections and new approaches.

  * Automation of multi-loop and multi-leg calculations in the SM and
    beyond.

  * Interfacing fixed-order calculations with multi-purpose event
    generators.

In order to participate in LoopFest VII, please register at the
LoopFest VII webpage at

       www.physics.buffalo.edu/loopfest7

The registration fee of $30 ($40 after April 15, 2008) can be payed
on-line with any major credit card except for Eurocard.  The LoopFest
VII webpage also provides information about transportation to Buffalo
and accommodation nearby the UB North Campus.

We have reserved a block of rooms at the Ramada Amherst Hotel for a
prefered rate of $68/night for LoopFest VII participants. In order
to make a reservation at the Ramada, please call (716) 636-7500 or send
e-mail to [log in to unmask] In any case, please indicate
that you are a LoopFest VII participant. The prefered rate is
available until April 15, 2008.

If you would like to give a presentation at LoopFest VII, please
contact one of the organizers listed below.

Your expertise is extremely important to meet the theoretical
challenges posed by experiments at the LHC and ILC. We hope you will
be able to attend and are looking forward to your reply.

We look forward to seeing you at LoopFest VII !

Best wishes,
Doreen

on behalf of the LoopFest VII Organizers:

  Ulrich Baur (SUNY at Buffalo), [log in to unmask]
  Sally Dawson (BNL), [log in to unmask]
  Richard Gonsalves (SUNY at Buffalo), [log in to unmask]
  Doreen Wackeroth (SUNY at Buffalo), [log in to unmask]
  Marcus Weber (SUNY at Buffalo), [log in to unmask]

--
  Doreen Wackeroth
  Associate Professor

  Department of Physics
  239 Fronczak Hall
  University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
  Buffalo, NY 14260-1500, USA

  e-mail: [log in to unmask]
  homepage: http://ubpheno.physics.buffalo.edu/~dow
  phone: (716) 645-2017 ext.175