Hi, Andy

I'm just adding a build test that will try to run an xrootd with also loading
some of the modules (shared libs) to detect missing symbols, and there I
stumbled upon an older issue about log file names:

I start the process with:
  xrootd -c /test/work/test1-xrootd.cfg -n
      testxrootd27156 -l /test/work/test1-xrootd.log

But the logfile is not what I specified, but
/test/work/testxrootd27156/test1-xrootd.log. So the xrootd's name is inserted
in the path. Can this be changed or does too much already depend on that
behavior?

Cheers,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 56 310 47 33
AIT Group                               email: [log in to unmask]