Fabiola is coming to SLAC for the P5 meeting starting Thursday and we also invited her for a seminar at SLAC on Wednesday and to meet with the local ATLAS community informally. Some of the relevant activities:
  Tuesday   Feb/19   dinner with local ATLAS people ~7pm
  Wednesday Feb/20   Seminar by Fabiola on ATLAS/LHC  12:15pm   Kavli Auditorium
  Wednesday Feb/20   3:30pm informal meeting with local ATLAS community (Cental lab: Cypress room)
Everyone is welcome to attend these activities. The Wednesday 3:30pm session in particular is meant for everyone working on ATLAS to ask questions on whatever you would like to know and get her to know the local ATLAS community. We are also organizing a dinner this evening (Tuesday) ~7pm, assuming her flight arriving in time. Please let me know if you are interested in joining the dinner with Fabiola this evening.

Su Dong