Hi Ray:

Here is a few from me. I only got to the bottom of page 5.

Abstract:
  "Here ccbar indicates" get rid of here.

Main boday:
34) "easiest"? not good English.
42) I am not sure how the cancelation works and where the 17% comes from.
65) signal sideband is jargon.
76) having -> with, and I think you probably do not need these much
details on the number of hits and angle.
88) Again, I think you do not have to list the angle.
93) These candidates are subsequently assigned a nominal pi0 mass...
100) just curious: how big is the sigma here for hte decay-length? in
terms of centimeters?

Minliang