Hi Ray,

I'm giving a talk to Alumni on Cape Cod.  I would phone in, but I am
talking at 1:30 pm exactly.  Cocktails are at 11:30 am.

Peter

Peter Fisher
Professor of Physics
26-541
MIT

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 617-253-8561
AIM Name: [log in to unmask]

Webpage:
http://web.mit.edu/physics/facultyandstaff/faculty/peter_fisher.html

The Fisher Files PodCast:
http://scripts.mit.edu/~podcast/wordpress/

On Feb 5, 2008, at 4:33 PM, Ray F. Cowan wrote:

Hi Everyone,

The mailing list software complained about my two attachments in the LQS
group meeting annoucement email I sent earlier today, so I sending it
again without the attachments.  My apologies if you receive this
twice.  The two papers by Bethe can also be downloaded from http://
focus.aps.org/story/v21/st3 (links are near the bottom of the page).

Thanks,
--Ray