Hi Sergey,

The options is "olb.sched" not "shed" (too save you some frustration). We
don't have a rebalancing tool as of yet. I understand the need with
respect to proof. It's on the list (we'll gladly take contributions :-)

As for new nodes, the 2nd generation olbd called cmsd (new protocol,
better performance, more consistency, etc) allows you to also select nodes
based on space utilization. That goes a long way to avoid packing brand
new nodes that just happen to be empty. It's in beta test as we speak with
a roll out expected in a month for Alice followed by US Atlas.

Andy