Hi Pablo,

  I see your point. I was mentioning the orthodox xrootd anyway, not the
xrootd door, which from my point of view is just an emulation. After
all, this is the xrootd mailing list :-D

  For lustre I am not an expert, from a pure functional standpoint you
can put an xrootd server exporting the lustre mountpoints I guess. In
that case you will not go beyond the lustre performance of course.

  Fabrizio