We will have our SLAC ATLAS forum this week on Wednesday Mar/5 at the regular time of 12:00 noon Pacific time (9:00pm CERN). SLAC party meets at the Cypress room. The meeting agenda is at:
  http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=30066
Our speaker this week is Zach Marshall, with an extended version of his ATLAS software week talk on the topic of "ATLAS fast simulation", which will hopefully help you to figure out which flavor of the fast simulation can best help your particular task. This also happens to be the featured news of the latest ATLAS eNews:   http://atlas-service-enews.web.cern.ch/atlas-service-enews/features/features_signal.html

Su Dong