Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the info.

We are running OSG 0.8. I don't think we have glexec installed but I
think we can add it to OSG 0.8. Is that currect, or do I have to go to
OSG 1.0?

Can you tell us what DN will the pilot use, and what DN will it switch
to so that we can be sure they are mapped to local ids.

Once those are ready, you can try

osgserv04.slac.stanford.edu/jobmanager-lsf -queue short

regards,
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)