Thanks Wei,

   comments inline:

> We are running OSG 0.8. I don't think we have glexec installed

you realize that it has to be installed on every worker node, right?
If you have a mechanism that allows to do that efficiently, we would
very much like to learn about it.

> Can you tell us what DN will the pilot use, and what DN will it switch
> to so that we can be sure they are mapped to local ids.

I and my colleague Jose Caballero will send you our DNs shortly, since
we are both involved in this. However, just to clarify the switching issue
--
glexec will switch uid according to the proxy supplied to it at the time
of its invocation. The idea is, of course, that the DNs of pilot submitters

Let us know if the above is compliant with what you expect, as well as
any thoughts and comments.

thanks,

Maxim