Dear all,

 Here is a month-late reporting of the meeting we had
 in February.  My apologies for the tardiness...

 1. Operations

     10 Gb Ethernet Connection to ESNET is up.
     Panda team needs to update to make use of the faster
     connections (Wei will contact.)

     Grid FTP currently used are atlprod05, 06, 07, 08;
     1.6 GHz, single core. Two of them on loan from Len.
     Transfer rate at 110-200 MB/sec.

     GLAST plans to submit many short (<2 hrs.) jobs that
     will preempt current jobs. ATLAS jobs are expected
     be o.k. after getting suspended and revived.
     Max. number of GLAST jobs is limited to 800; while
     the total N_core_cpu is 1200.

     There has been cpu factor changes on the conservative
     side to prevent PANDA jobs running out of time.

 2. FDR and pAthena

     The amount of FDR-1 data received at SLAC is about
     half of what we expected.  (After the meeting:
     checked with FDR production team, and confirmed that
     the amount of data generated at CERN/Tier-0 was
     cut short due to various problems.)

     Nurcan at UTA who is preparing pAthena analysis jobs
     on the Grid, reported that SLAC batch machines need
     extra rpms installed.  Wei said all rpms are current;
     will contact Nurcan and resolve the issue.

 3. Tier-2 Hardware

     Thumpers order is waiting for DOE approval.

 4. AOB

     DOE security team (SAR) will start scanning SLAC network
     and break in on Feb. 25 for 3 weeks.  After that they
     will be on site during the week of Mar. 17.