I was running this undercover operation out of a hotel in DC.  Some bastard named G Fox or Eliott Spitzer or something blew my cover - so I am back.  The girls were nice but it got old after a while.  Don't worry no animals were harmed and no taxpayer money was wasted.

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of sauro
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 2:53 PM
To: George N. Ugras
Cc: Olson, Jeffrey R; slac-soccer-l; klystron-soccer
Subject: [spam] Re: [spam] RE: Game on!!

O NOOOO!!! George and its mighty "undies" it's here!!  Wow, dude, are you back on parole? :-)

sauro

On Mar 14, 2008, at 2:47 PM, George N. Ugras wrote:

> I think those girls may need a drink too - poor little things - only
> if they knew...
>
> Congrats dude - let's have a beer.  I am planning to break my two
> month absence from the field.  I know you guys have had too much fun
> and good games out there w/o me.
>
> George

This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended only for the use of the addressee and contains privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email reply and destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner.

Questa e-mail, ed i suoi eventuali allegati, contengono informazioni confidenziali e riservate. Se avete ricevuto questa comunicazione per errore è proibito l'uso e la disseminazione del suo contenuto. Siete inoltre pregati di eliminarla dalla vostra casella e avvisare il mittente.