Message from the IEEE NSS General Chairman

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN

Dear Colleagues,

The Abstract Submission web page is now open and
the deadline is May 9. Please go to the conference
web site and use the Abstract Submission link to submit
your paper. If you are a student, look at the section
on student assistance. Remember to make your hotel
reservations as soon as possible by using the hotel link.

On behalf of the 2008 IEEE NSS/MIC/RTSD Organizing Committee
and our local partner Forschungszentrum Dresden-Rossendorf,
I wish you a successful conference contribution and
look forward to welcoming you in Dresden in October this year.

Uwe Bratzler,
General Chair, 2008 IEEE NSS/MIC/RTSD
http://www.nss-mic.org/2008

2008 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and
Medical Imaging Conference and
16th International Workshop on Room Temperature
Semiconductor Detectors

Maritim Hotel and International Congress Center Dresden
Dresden, Germany
19-25 October 2008
Conference web site: www.nss-mic.org/2008
Conference email address: [log in to unmask]

--
James E. Brau