Hi Everyone,

Our next LQS group meeting will be Tuesday, Mar. 4, at 3 PM Eastern/12 noon
Pacific.   Those of us at MIT can meet in the LNS conference room; those at
SLAC, in the ROB offices.

The phone conference people assure me that our previous passcode will work:
510-665-5437, passcode 7336.  If it doesn't, I'll send out an alternate
by email to this list.

Agenda:

   1) Roundtable reports.
   2) Discussion of Voloshin's charmonium review paper, arxiv:0711.4556,
      "Charmonium".

The paper is too big to send through our mailing list server, so you can find
it at http://arxiv.org/pdf/0711.4556.

Reminder: all posts to lqs-l are archived for online viewing at
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/LQS-L/.

Thanks much,
--Ray