Hi Roberto,

this is interesting. I have one question, though: Comparing the data
histograms for the various variables for the different track lists, it
looks like they are identical, i.e. the data distributions do not seem to
change when using different track lists. This seems unlikely (especially
as the MC histos change when changing the track list). Could there
be have been a typo in either the data-MC comparison setup (causing the
same data ntuples to be used for the three sets) or in the ntuple
production (i.e. the track lists were the same for data)?

All the best,
Kerstin