Ciao Roberto,
  as you know i am at moriond conference, and I am not sure iif i can
attend the meeting. in case I decide to skip some talks, could  someone at
slac flash me here. I' ll send the phone number.

ciao
Vir

  .*.    Two atoms bump into each other.
  /V\    One says 'I think I lost an electron!'
(/ \)   The other asks, 'Are you sure?',
(   )	to which the first replies, 'I'm positive.'