I found error messages in the xrootd log files about the syntax of the
config files in manchester and I need help to correct it.

This is the first set of messages:

Config warning: redirect directive is deprecated; use 'all.role'.
=====> ofs.redirect remote if xrootd01.tier2.hep.manchester.ac.uk
Config warning: redirect directive is deprecated; use 'all.role'.
=====> ofs.redirect remote if bohr*31.tier2.hep.manchester.ac.uk
Config warning: redirect directive is deprecated; use 'all.role'.
=====> ofs.redirect target if bohr*31.tier2.hep.manchester.ac.uk
Config warning: redirect directive is deprecated; use 'all.role'.
=====> ofs.redirect target if bohr*.tier2.hep.manchester.ac.uk

This is the second:

Config warning: 'subscribe' directive is deprecated; use 'all.manager'
instead
=====> olb.subscribe xrootd01.tier2.hep.manchester.ac.uk

do these messages mean that I have simply to replace all the
ofs.redirect with all.role and olb.subscribe with all.manager in
xrootd.conf or the syntax is completely different?

I haven't found much documentation for "all.whatever' directives.

thanks

cheers
alessandra

--