Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ray F. Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LQS Group Meeting, Tuesday, April 15, 3 PM Eastern

Hi Everyone,

Our next LQS group meeting will be Tuesday, April 15, at 3 PM Eastern/12 noon
Pacific.   Those of us at MIT can meet in the LNS conference room; those at
SLAC, in the MIT office in the Central Lab Annex.

Dial-in: 510-665-5437, passcode 7336.

Agenda:

   1) Roundtable reports.
   2) For discussion: "Winners don't punish", Nature, 20 March 2008, p. 348.
      I'll send a pdf copy in a separate email (it's too big to send
      through the lqs-l listserver).

Reminder: all posts to lqs-l are archived for online viewing at
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/LQS-L/.

Thanks much,
--Ray