At the usual time and place: Sand Hill Fields. Due to miscommunication between Glenn and I we accidentally sent everyone to Churchill fiels for Tuesday's game. Sorry 'bout that. Usual time and place today. I am out of beer. I hope somebody brings some.

The Euro 2008 Championship game will be playing at my house in high def on a 40" screen on Sunday at 11:30am. I have to leave the house for another engagement at 3:30PM but that leaves planty of time to catch the game I will put out a case of beer and some chips for any who would like to watch the game at my house in Redwood City. Talk to me tonight, phone me (650 787-5060) or email me at home ([log in to unmask]) for directions to my house.

Bobby T.