Hi Gabriella,

Ok, we certainly don't want to lose that.  But could her data be copied to
another location to allow the upgrade to proceed?  Otherwise Ray Lo has
to reboot it manually to apply the network work-around each time the
machine is rebooted or loses power.

It might be good to have one or more backups of her data anyway just on
general principles.

Thanks,
--Ray