It is clear the alternative dates are a worse option,
thus we will go with September 29/30 (this is final,
mark your calendars). Also, CERN team will be able
to come in spite of some conflicts reported earlier.
Yahoo! is the only bigger team that still has a conflict,
I hope we will find a solution.

Thanks,
Jacek