There are many places we register our grid name and various services.
For historical and practical reason, these names are all SLAC specific,
such as PROD_SLAC (for OSG), SLACXRD (for Panda and ATLAS storage),
ANAL_SLAC (for Panda), etc.

I get requests from both within and outside of SLAC to rename them to
WT2, and I am planing to do it in several steps to minimize confusions
(although I think many things will inevitably run into trouble giving
that there are so many places and them are all interconnected).

Please let me know if you think there is reason we should hold off this
renaming. Otherwise, I will start sending out e-mails late next week.

--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)