Things seem in bit disarray.  The power lights are blinking
on wain010, wain012, and steady on the others.

console to wain012 gets you the login prompt for wain011.

console to wain011 gets an unconfigured system.  I tried
booting it and it goes into the system configuration menu.
At this point I don't know what state things were left in.