This is to inform you that we are renaming our OSG site name from
PROD_SLAC to WT2. Site WT2 will be associated to US ATLAS Western Tier 2
in various reports. The actual hosts serving as Gatekeeper and SRM will
rename unchanged.

There are other places where we use SLACXRD or ANALY_SLAC, etc. We will
rename those in the future.

I will make change on our gatekeeper and OIM. If you know another place
I need to make change, please let me know. Also please let me know if
something stop working.

I am not sure if this changes will be propagated to WLCG automatically.
So please help me forwarding this change if needed. Thank you very much,

--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)