Dear Colleagues,

We hope everyone engaged in the SiD Design Study and those interested in
learning more about SiD will be able to attend the upcoming SiD
Workshop, to be held at the University of Colorado at Boulder on
September 17-19, 2008.

This meeting marks an important point in SiD's preparation of its Letter
of Intent, where we plan to freeze subdetector designs for the new SiD
baseline, ready SiD's updated Geant4 description, review the readiness
for physics benchmarking, and organize LOI writing assignments. There
will be lots to learn and discuss.

Please register ASAP at http://ilc.colorado.edu . We'll be competing for
rooms at the local motels with U of Colorado football fans, so everyone
is urged to make their travel and lodging plans soon. We thank the
Workshop organizers for securing very reasonable rates at the local
motels.

SiD especially welcomes new groups and individuals who want to learn
about the SiD Concept, and join the LOI process. There will be some time
for informal discussions.

Hoping to see you at Boulder,

Harry Weerts and John Jaros
for the SiD Concept Study

p.s. Apologies if we found you more than once.