Hi Everyone,

Our next LQS group meeting will be Wednesday, July 23, at 2 PM Eastern. Those
of us at MIT can meet in the LNS conference room.

Dial-in info: 510-665-5437, passcode 7336.

We have caught up on our BaBar paper reviews for now, so this week we'll
discuss a paper suggested by Peter.  It's "When the Wavepacket is Unnecessary",
by L. Stodolsky, Phys. Rev. D58, 036006 (1998).  The discussion is
relevant to neutrino oscillations (does oscillation take place between
states of the same energy or the same momentum?), and is a TOPCITE 50+
paper in spires.  The url is http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-ph/9802387. A pdf
copy is attached.

Our reviews of BAD 2044 and BAD 2001 from last week have been posted to
Hypernews.  The urls are:

BAD 2001:
http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/HyperNews/get/rev-SemiLep-03-05/64.html

BAD 2044: