Hi Everyone,

Our next LQS group meeting will be Wednesday, July 16, at 2 PM Eastern.
Those of us at MIT can meet in the LNS conference room.

Dial-in info: 510-665-5437, passcode 7336.

Yet another BaBar paper review for ICHEP 2008 has arrived; we will review
it at this meeting.  The url is below; I've also attached a pdf copy to
this email.

- BAD 2060 v9 from the Semileptonic AWG:
- "Measurement of the B -> omega l nu and B -> eta l nu branching fractions
   using neutrino reconstruction."
- http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Physics/BAD/vol17/02060.009.pdf
- This is a journal article aimed at Physical Review D - Rapid Communications
- Supporting Documents:              BAD 2007
- Previous related publication:      None
- Changes since preliminary result:  None
- Collaboration-wide talk: 9 July 2008
- https://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/doc/BbrMeetingOrganizer/vol02/pro/mtg001201/itm0003933/

Our review of BAD 2059 v4 from last week was posted in Hypernews at
http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/HyperNews/get/rev-Charmon-07-01/19/3.html
The authors have not yet responded.

Hope you can join in.

Thanks,