Dear all,

Here is the latest news regarding the 2nd XLDB workshop.

** Organizing Committee **
We now have the organizing committee. Thank you
all who offered to help with the organization,
I received more offers than I needed. See the new
website for more details (link provided below)

** Invites **
We are planning to send out invites to ~75 people
today/tomorrow. Registration will be the same as
last year: by invitation only, no registration fee.
We tried hard to keep the balance between different
groups and tried to reduce redundant voices
(e.g. multiple representatives from the same
research institute or vendor).

** Web site **
A workshop website is up, see:
http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/xldb08

Agenda will be available soon.

** Sponsors **
We are looking for one more sponsor to help us
cover cost of dinner, lunch and coffee breaks.
We already have two. If your organization would
like to help, please contact me directly.

Best regards,
Jacek