Hi Charlie,

I don't remember the complicated formula WLCG uses for reliability and
availability. For scheduled outage, we register the window at a OSG web
server, and WLCG is supposed to take that info into account when
calculating availability. However, I don't think that part of info flow
(from OSG to WLCG) is fully functioning.

regards,
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)