We don't have any formal speaker for today's ATLAS forum, but given the events today we will use the usual forum time slot today (Noon SLAC / 9pm CERN) for an informal gathering for those who are interested in sharing whatever interesting information you had for the first LHC beam day. The SLAC party will meet in the Cypress room as usual. We nominally also have the CERN Salle A room but locals often tend to call from home. The agenda page:
   http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=40964
Has a first link to a page collected some known sources of information. The agenda access key is "LHCbeam" and you are welcome to add to the agenda any additional sources you know, or most SLAC people and WT2 users can also edit the linked page at  /afs/slac.stanford.edu/www/exp/atlas/events/firstBeam-20080910/index.html directly.

Su Dong