Hi Ray,

     I think your interpretation is correct.  Complex Systems is a big
thing among some physicists and mathmeticians, including Murray Gell-Mann
who, along with others, instigated the Santa Fe Institute where these
studies go on.  Off hand, I believe there may be something  to this, after
all, so far no one has been able to solve the many-body problem.  Perhaps
this is somehow all related (?).  Interesting.

Thanks,
Richard