Hi Everyone,

As the fall term starts, we need to find a new timeslot for our weekly LQS
group meeting.  Constraints of communicating with CERN and SLAC limit us to
the interval between 11 AM and 3 PM Eastern time.

Please indicate on the ballot below your preferred times (P) and impossible
times (X).  Leave everything else blank.  Peter's schedule has already
been factored in.

Please try to return your preferences to me by Friday, September 5.

Thanks much,
--Ray

Key:  P     = I prefer to meet at this time
       X     = impossible to meet at this time
       blank = not preferred, but OK to meet at this time

All times listed are Eastern time.  They generally run about an hour,
occasionally less.

    Meeting           Please Indicate Your
    Day/Time          Availability (P, X, or blank)
  ---------------     ----------------------------
  Monday    12 PM
  Monday     3 PM

  Tuesday   12:30 PM