Apologies for snapping the wrong URL in the meeting annoucement while editing the agenda. The correct URL should be: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=42862  which is still not password protected as usual. Hopefully every realized the mislink and got to the right agenda page anyway.

Su Dong