We will have our SLAC ATLAS forum at the regular time of Wednesday 12:00 noon Pacific time (9:00pm CERN) this week. SLAC party meets at the Cypress room, CERN party meets at the new regular venue of 32-S-C22.

*** For those at CERN who intends to go to the meeting location of 32-S-C22 (instead of dialing from home), please send an E-mail to Rainer Bartoldus so that room key pickup/drop off can be arranged ***

Our topic switches to theory this week with Philip and Natalia on the subject of "Simplified Models for a First Characterization of New Physics at the LHC". The agenda is at the usual place:
   http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=42102
which contains the phone instructions.

Su Dong