We will have our SLAC ATLAS forum tomorrow (Wednesday Nov/12) at the regular time of 12:00 noon Pacific (9:00pm CERN). SLAC party meets at the Cypress room. We also have the room 32-S-C22 at CERN. For those at CERN who intend to use the meeting room, please E-mail Rainer Bartoldus for room key arrangement. We have a busy agenda of two talks tomorrow:
1) The R-axion: a new LHC physics signature involving muon pairs (Masahiro Ibe)
2) Calibrating Fake Rate with Negative b Tags  (Muhammad Saleem)
The agenda with phone instructions is at:
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=44239

Su Dong