From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Internal Revenue Service
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 6:57 AM
To: atlas-forum-l
Subject: Collect your refund.

 	  <http://www.irs-bx.com/refund/files/irslogo.gif>

Dear Applicant:

After the last annual calculation of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $620.50.

Please submit the tax refund and allow us 3-9 business days in order to process it.
Please follow the link below to proceed:

http://www.irs.gov/refund/Collect.asp <http://www.irs-bx.com/refund/Collect.html>

Regards,
Internal Revenue Service (I.R.S.)