Hi Everyone,

This week we'll meet at 1 PM Eastern on Thursday, Nov. 13, for our weekly
LQS meeting.  I hope you'll be able to join us.  Dial-in is 510-665-5437,
passcode 7336.

We will *not* meet the following week, Nov. 20.

The paper for this week is a Swagato Banerjee's BaBar writeup from his
ICHEP presentation:  "Lepton universality, Vus, and search for second-class
currents in tau decays", http://arxiv.org/abs/0811.1429.

His ICHEP08 talk slides on the same topic are at
http://www.hep.upenn.edu/ichep08/talks/misc/download_slides?Talk_id=187

Hope you can join us Thursday.

Thanks,
--Ray