Hi Frank,

Thanks for the feedback on the Nobel page.  The ten country flags near the
bottom of the page
http://www-public.slac.stanford.edu/babar/The_BaBar_Collaboration.htm
are the flags of the ten member countries that provide contribute to the
OCF (something common fund).  Russia, for example, wasn't there, because
it doesn't contribute to the OCF.  Which flags to put on the page was
specified by Francois.

Hope that clarifies it.

Thanks!
--Ray