Hi all,

Based on the input received, we have tentatively
picked the date and location for the next XLDB
workshop: Friday-Saturday just after the VLDB'09
(28-29 Aug) in Lyon.

We are working with the VLDB organizers on
arranging the conference room and hotel. Please
mark your calendars, but do keep in mind the
location and dates are still tentative.

thanks,
Jacek